In many forensic institutes and prisons, service users have very limited possibilities to use modern multi-media devices like computers, tablets and mobile phones.
The media wall solution provides new options for people within their room. This all under strict control of staff members that can customize the options per service user. Here are some examples:
- Create/control contact lists for video calling with recording/listen-in functionality
- Set time windows on the usage of the communication functionality per contact person
- Assign individual television channels to users: determine when and what people can watch
- Provide the information on the screen in the language of the user
- Set limitations to the use of certain apps
- Access and share personal documents related to their stay in the facility